Dr Tran Giang Son is a lecturer and researcher at University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH). He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science in 2014 at the IRIT laboratory, Institute National Polytechnique de Toulouse, France. His Ph.D. was funded by a scholarship from Vietnamese government. Earlier, he obtained his engineer degree of science and technology diploma at Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam in 2008.
He currently teaches Operating Systems, Mobile Application Development, Network in both Bachelor and Master levels.
His research interests include grid computing, high performance computing, cloud management systems and mobile platforms.
- Viet Nam
Privacy and policies
- Course profiles
- ICT1.2 Basic programming
- ICT1.4 - Introduction to Informatics
- Advanced Programming with Python
- Network Programming
- Operating Systems
- Introduction to deep learning
- Mobile Application Development
- Moodle training for lecturers
- TU1.3-Architecture, Operating system, Network
- MI 1.02 Information Systems
- MI 2.01 Operating systems and Networks
- MI 3.22 Advanced Programming for HPC
- Bộ đề TS
- First access to site
- Monday, 20 July 2015, 1:56 PM (8 years 144 days)
- Last access to site
- Monday, 4 December 2023, 6:01 PM (5 days 14 hours)